4M BUILDING SOLUTIONS HOSTS ANNUAL CEREMONY FOR AWARD WINNING TEAM MEMBERS
4M BUILDING SOLUTIONS hosted their annual awards ceremony on March 11th where Tim M. Murch, Chairman and CEO, awarded many deserving Team Members in this year’s remotely held annual awards event. Congratulations to all of the 4M Best in Class winners!
- 4M Team Member of the Year Award: James Leakes
- Mitchell M. Murch, Sr. 110% Member of the Year Award: Todd Wilkins
- The "All In & Driven to WIN" Region of the Year Award: Steve Gray
- The "All In & Driven to WIN" Division of the Year Award: Gateway Division lead by Michael Fitts
- Platinum Club Sales Winner: Chris Wieman
- Safest Division of the Year: Central Division lead by Josh Hendricks
- Safest Regions of the Year: Steve Gray and Paul Wilson
- The "All In" Account/Field Manager of the Year Award: An unprecedented 3 way win this year between Jesse Miller, Gary Gernentz, and Dovie Minella!
“Every year we gather to congratulate all the well-deserved leading Team Members that go above and beyond to provide service excellence for all our customers. This year we had to make a few adjustments and celebrate with each other from a distance, but the excitement and enjoyment of the day was still front-and-center. 4M is only as good as its Team Members, and we are fortunate enough to have the industry’s absolute best among our ranks,” said Murch.
Founded in 1978, 4M Building Solutions is one of the largest janitorial, housekeeping & laundry, and related facilities services providers in the Midwest, Northeast and Southeast. 4M Building Solutions is headquartered in St. Louis, MO with more than 4,000 employees servicing over 125 million square feet office, industrial, manufacturing, healthcare, long-term care, and educational space every day.